So Right from the Get Go, It’s obvious this isn’t one of my typical posts. But I thought it was certainly important to take a moment to address some of the things that my readers have been asking about blogging.
First of all, thank you so much for all of the support. Writing this blog has been freeing for me. In the beginning, I was little nervous and perhaps felt even a bit vulnerable. Sharing about my passions and life experiences about a topic that is still not widely known to the masses was nerve wrecking. I accepted that there may be critics, but I wanted to share the knowledge that has changed my life in hopes to inspire others. Discovering my gifts and working with my clients has been so fulfilling, but I knew it was time to take my work and share my message using a much broader form. And so Celestial Solution Blog was formed.
Being able to share my stories and knowledge along with being myself, unedited and silly, I feel that I’m really expressing myself in a way that can’t be done outside of writing. So many people have reached out to me through texts, e-mails, and in person expressing their positive feedback about my writings. It has been such a blessing to hear the compliments about my work, and honestly it’s been empowering and inspiring to me as well. Thank you everyone.
I also thought you may be interested in knowing that I literally suck at using computers and all forms of technology. I had a friend that had a serious blog and I asked her how I should get started. She said, ” Well if you want to have a serious blog and have the best of the best you got to use Bluehost for your hosting.”
I was like…”WHaAaTTt??!”
- She explained you use hosting to speed up the process of people viewing your site. If you use a host that takes too long to load your pages, you may turn people away.
- She also pointed out that Bluehost works with your site to build your SEO. (Search Engine Optimization- ways people actually find your work on the web).
- Also, she explained that they back up all you work and data. So if something goes wrong, they are able to go into the system and retrieve any last data using a live chat with one of their really helpful employees.
- They also provide super security to prevent any hackers getting access to your works and the information of your beloved subscribers.
- And most importantly, Bluehost , the #1 hosting service with over 2 million websites using them, is partnered with WordPress. WordPress is the world’s leading website and blog Publishers. 28% of the Internet’s websites are published by WordPress! So it’s not only for blogs, it’s for creating your own website or ad as well. Get this… Beyonce, Vogue, and Mercedes Benz use WordPress to build their sites.
- But let’s be real… I’m no Beyonce…$$$…
- Best Part!!!… It Costs Less than a Grande Frappacino at Starbucks!! You can have all this support and launch your OWN Blog for $3.95 a month!
- With this includes a FREE Domain Name for life! ( Mine is www.thecelestialsolution.com). Many other hosting have you pay for your name annually at different prices to keep YOUR name.
I Put Everything Together 100% On My Own….You Can Do It!!
You can Learn More By Clicking the Banner Above!
So once you have developed a topic about what you want to have a blog or website about, you’re ready to get started. Signing up for Bluehost is definitely the first step. From there let the creative juices start flowing.
It’s that easy.
So to all of you who reached out and asked how I got started on my Blog, or even those who didn’t but are ready to start sharing your thoughts to the world, I hope this helps. 🙂
Acknowledge It. Embrace It. See It Through.